• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit pdf form from browser

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I signed up for an Acrobat DC Pro subscription because the site said it can be used in a browser (like Chrome) without downloading. But when I click to edit one of my pdf forms it just sends me to a marketing page or purchasing or subscribing. Help. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which site?

Acrobat Pro DC is a software that you must download and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was on the Adobe Pro DC FAQ page but nevermind I now see it is listing browser "requirements"  "in addition to" the Windows/ios requirements listed for download/use. Although, even though it does read that way, I think it's a little vague & would be helpful it was more clearly stated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Viewing a PDF inside a browser is just that....a "view" ability. You cannot EDIT a PDF inside a browser.

You would need to edit your original PDF (or download from the web and edit) and reload it to the web.

Mary Helen Shuff | Art Director & Senior Graphic Designer | 508-Compliancy Coordinator | Forms Coordinator | Printing Liaison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines