Highlighted

Can't fill out fillable form

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An employee has sent a form with their section complete, but I can't fill out the rest of the form or add anything but my signature. The areas needing filling out are check boxes and text boxes. The form has interactive fields on, and security isn't the issue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't fill out fillable form

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An employee has sent a form with their section complete, but I can't fill out the rest of the form or add anything but my signature. The areas needing filling out are check boxes and text boxes. The form has interactive fields on, and security isn't the issue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they digitally signed it that could have caused the fields in the file to become locked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they did sign it. Is there a way to unlock it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only if the signature is invalidated first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0