• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Acrobat DC, run what's currently installed or delete the Acrobat DC folder. Help.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to restore Windows 10 on Friday and reinstall the entire Creative Cloud. Acrobat is the only app causing issues. 

When I try to run Acrobat, I get this error:

eula_error.PNG

When I try to reinstall Acrobat from the Creative Cloud console, I get this error:

Exit Code: 7
Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW003, DW071 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s) 

----------- Payload: Adobe Acrobat DC 21.1.20145.0 Adobe Acrobat\Setup.exe_21.001.20145 -----------

ERROR: DW071: 

ERROR: DW003: Third party payload installer Adobe Acrobat\Setup.exe failed with exit code: 1603

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I try to delete the Acrobat DC folder, I get this message:

cant_delete.PNG

I followed this frustrating article from top to bottom - transposing the instructions for Windows 10 and not getting anywhere: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-suite/kb/error-1603-install-cs3-cs4.html

The Creative Cloud Cleaner tool did not pick up Acrobat so I couldn't remove it this way:

i_hate_adobe.PNG

Please tell me how to fix Acrobat so I can use it again. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is exactly the response I'd expect after posting this. 

badge.PNG

I guess I don't have to tell you to never change, Adobe. Please help me here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines