Highlighted

Can't install and tried everything!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not install Adobe Acrobat.  I have tried several different installtion methods, manually deleting adobe files from my Brand New iMac, using the adobe cleanup/delete thing (says nothing is installed), restarting, using the cloud app, chatting with support (who sent me here).  the cloud app gave me error 136, and searching here, no solutions work.

I really hate both Apple and Adobe right now.  

Upon another try, I chose to Customize the installation after the agree to terms screen and before the actual install option.  I unchecked the browser option so only the application itself was selected.  it installed succesfully.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't install and tried everything!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not install Adobe Acrobat.  I have tried several different installtion methods, manually deleting adobe files from my Brand New iMac, using the adobe cleanup/delete thing (says nothing is installed), restarting, using the cloud app, chatting with support (who sent me here).  the cloud app gave me error 136, and searching here, no solutions work.

I really hate both Apple and Adobe right now.  

Upon another try, I chose to Customize the installation after the agree to terms screen and before the actual install option.  I unchecked the browser option so only the application itself was selected.  it installed succesfully.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0