Highlighted

Can't Launch Adobe Acrobat DC or Open PDFs with It

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject title says, I can no longer open the program or any PDFs with it. This happened after I updated my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10. Since then Adobe Acrobat DC will not do anything after I try to launch the program.

I have tried compatibility troubleshooting, uninstalling & re-installing, getting rid of all temp files. Thus far nothing has worked.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Launch Adobe Acrobat DC or Open PDFs with It

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject title says, I can no longer open the program or any PDFs with it. This happened after I updated my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10. Since then Adobe Acrobat DC will not do anything after I try to launch the program.

I have tried compatibility troubleshooting, uninstalling & re-installing, getting rid of all temp files. Thus far nothing has worked.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jnadobeaccount,

This link has some useful suggestions.

I recommend trying to repair the installation first.

You'll find the steps in the link

http://windowsbulletin.com/how-to-fix-adobe-acrobat-wont-open-solved/

hth.

mj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines