Highlighted

Can't Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro DC trial

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have apparently successfully installed Acrobat Pro DC (trial version) - download bar fully completed. When I click Launch Acrobat, the window closes after a few seconds, nothing happens. I have cleaned my internet cache and temporarily deactivated my antivirus software (though I think this is troubleshooting when there are installation problems). Please can you help.

thanks

Barbara

Hi,

Kindly go through Troubleshoot launch issues, problems | CS6, CS5.5, CS5

let us know if this helps!

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro DC trial

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have apparently successfully installed Acrobat Pro DC (trial version) - download bar fully completed. When I click Launch Acrobat, the window closes after a few seconds, nothing happens. I have cleaned my internet cache and temporarily deactivated my antivirus software (though I think this is troubleshooting when there are installation problems). Please can you help.

thanks

Barbara

Hi,

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2015 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha, I have posted one pb with Reader upgrade can you help please ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and where exactly is that? Didn't get your request, would you be more specific about that?

~Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0