Highlighted

Can't listen to audio comments

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can record audio comments and play them back before saving them, but when I click on open file nothing seems to happen, I am in Windows 7 and have, I believe the latest version of Acrobat DC

Colin

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't listen to audio comments

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can record audio comments and play them back before saving them, but when I click on open file nothing seems to happen, I am in Windows 7 and have, I believe the latest version of Acrobat DC

Colin

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here using Windows 10 and the latest version of Acrobat 2020.  This used to work without issue and without having to change security settings or download extra software.  The 'Record Audio' function from Comments no longer works as it did before (it seems to record but it does not playback the recording) and it is a major disappointment for many users who rely on this function and is the primary reason why we use Acrobat.  The Attach File option works but it is not ideal.  I hope a solution is available soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0