When we create/save files in Adobe Acrobat Reader, the files can be opened perfectly.
However if we send them to the customer via person 1, it's still after saving by the customer possible to open the file.
If we send the file to the same customer via person 2, after saving by the customer the file becomes corrupted.
All the installations are the most recent with all the Microsoft Windows security patches.
What's happening here? Can we somehow fix this or is the problem somehow created at the customers side?
How does you send the file?
Files are send via email attachment or WeTransfer.
Depending on the number of files and the size of them.
May be that the transfer corrupts the files.
That could be the case indeed.
We have tested that and it only seems to go wrong when person 2 is involved. Not when person 1 is sending the files.
We can't reproduce the problem, only this specific customer is having these problems, so I kinda have the feeling it's somehow on their side.
Let the customer send back the file to you so you can check the file.
Will do definitely, just called the customer they are back tuesday so I will update this thread then.
Thanks for the help and the second pair of eyes!
We asked the customer to send us the file, and they didn't respond yet, so case closed.