Highlighted

Can't see list of FIELDS in Field Pane for Forms - Adobe Pro DC (2015)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a recent upgrade at work from Adobe Pro X to Adobe Pro DC (2015). I can no longer see a vertical list of FIELDS in the Field Pane when editing forms. I need to manually set the tabs and it's hard to do it, at least the way I used to in Adobe Pro X. I would select the field in the Field Pane list and drag and drop it where I needed it. Here's a snip. Probably a simple fix for those in the know. Greatly appreciate any help. 

Snip Field List in Adobe DC 2015 form.png

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't see list of FIELDS in Field Pane for Forms - Adobe Pro DC (2015)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a recent upgrade at work from Adobe Pro X to Adobe Pro DC (2015). I can no longer see a vertical list of FIELDS in the Field Pane when editing forms. I need to manually set the tabs and it's hard to do it, at least the way I used to in Adobe Pro X. I would select the field in the Field Pane list and drag and drop it where I needed it. Here's a snip. Probably a simple fix for those in the know. Greatly appreciate any help. 

Snip Field List in Adobe DC 2015 form.png

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to install all available updates for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks TRY67... I checked for updates, there were none. Since the pandemic hit, I've been RDPing into my office workstation desktop. I had to go into the office last Thursday and worked on the form. Interestingly, the field list was visible!? It isn't from my laptop when I remote in. I hope this is useful information. Not sure if remoting in does something to it, if it's a monitor setting...  I'm relatively new to the program, so again, any help is greatly appreciated.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0