Highlighted

Can't sign documents in Acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat won't let me use a stored signature or let me draw one. I have a signature stored but Acrobat Pro DC (Mac) keeps asking me to add one. When I do, I sometimes get a message that there's not enough disk memory. (It's only 12k.) Other times it show multiple versions of the same signture and asks me to select one.  When I do, it then reverts to asking me to add a signature. When I try to add a drawn signature, it disappears as soon as I hit apply. No idea what's going on. Paying way too much for this kind of trouble. 

Anyone know how a solution?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't sign documents in Acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat won't let me use a stored signature or let me draw one. I have a signature stored but Acrobat Pro DC (Mac) keeps asking me to add one. When I do, I sometimes get a message that there's not enough disk memory. (It's only 12k.) Other times it show multiple versions of the same signture and asks me to select one.  When I do, it then reverts to asking me to add a signature. When I try to add a drawn signature, it disappears as soon as I hit apply. No idea what's going on. Paying way too much for this kind of trouble. 

Anyone know how a solution?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

sorry to keep you waiting.

It looks like Acrobat is causing trouble adding and keeping your signature saved. Just to make sure, are you logged into the application using correct email which you were supposed to?

• Is it a Fill & Sign signature or Certificate signature you are referring to? If its a Digital Id (Certificate signature) then check whether you see your signatures stored in Acrobat's preferences or not. Open Acrobat>Adobe Acrobat>Preferences> Signature>Identities & Trusted certificates>More>Digital IDs are there?
  • If its Fill & Sign signature, then you should probably do a clean uninstall and reinstall. https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html?22 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1