Highlighted

Can you restrict access to just part of a document?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a request to create a document in which the reader would have to check an "I accept" box in the terms and conditions on Page 1 before they could procede to Page 2 and the rest of the document. Is this doable?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you restrict access to just part of a document?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a request to create a document in which the reader would have to check an "I accept" box in the terms and conditions on Page 1 before they could procede to Page 2 and the rest of the document. Is this doable?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in a couple of ways. You can place that page on a hidden Template and then spawn or show it when the check-box is ticked, or you could place a field or a layer on top of the contents of that page and hide it (thereby revealing the contents) when the check-box is ticked, etc. All of this will require a script, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Jim5C39 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. Sounds above my head; I'll toss it back to the guy who asked. He's in IT, so ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0