• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you turn off the need to click "Post" with every comment in Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many annoying features of Acrobat DC as compared to the prior versions of Acrobat. However, one of the most annoying and time consuming is the need to click "Post" at the end of each comment that you're writing.  Is there a way to turn this off  on a default basis and have comments saved automatically?  

If not, are there keyboard shortcuts that can be used to be able to select the Post button and/or close the comment box without having to manually click on the Post box and the X in the upper right to close the comment.

Is this "feature" also present in the latest desktop version of Adobe? If not, is it possible to switch from Acrobat DC to the desktop version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Please confirm the version of your software and operating system?

On my Windows10-Acrobat DC version, I type a comment and press Alt-Return to close the comment

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm the version of your software and operating system?

On my Windows10-Acrobat DC version, I type a comment and press Alt-Return to close the comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same question and this worked perfectly. thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines