Exit

Cancel Acrobat [was: Question]

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wimh96384048

Dear

I have had Adobe Acropro and Adobe creative for years, but now I find out that Adobe Acropro is also included in the Creative subscription.
So I have been paying double for Acropro for years! I have now canceled this but now I have to pay a fine of € 82.00. How strange that is. Receive double and then receive a fine. I would like to receive that € 82.00 back.
You have failed to notify me that I have a double subscription so I will get money back from you.

Please respond.

I also think that the subscription costs for Creative have gone up a lot. I am a 73 year old pensionado and use these programs for fun. I always paid € 29.90 and now € 49.00. Can't even look at this so I can go back to € 29,99.

Thank you for your response and thank you

Sincerely

Wim Hei

wimh96384048

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a Creative Cloud user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.  As fellow product users, we sympathize but can't help you with cancelling your Acrobat Pro subscription. 

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe

Click the Chat icon (see screenshot) and type AGENT followed by Enter key.

Chat iconChat icon

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines