• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Free Trail

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged $16.23 since October for something I'm not aware of.  I checked my bank statement and I discovered the charge and I went back and saw that I've been charged since October 2019.  I called earlier today but I was on hold for a very long time.  I need to cancel these charges of $16.23.  Please contact asap/

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign up for the free 7-day trial version you also agree to a monthly subscription, which automatically kicks in after that period, unless you cancel it in advance... That is probably what happened to you.

You can cancel it now, here: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/kb/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same charge, all my associated emails do not have paid services and therfore no Help from Adobe. What else could it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines