Cancel my subscription! The Help Centre Line DOES NOT WORK!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am fuming! There is no cancellation button on my subscription to a free trial. I called the adobe helpline from the UK and got through to someone three times, but they cut out. I also had to give my email address, which doesn't seem to be secure to me.

Before, I wrote on this community board as a last resort, I received a reply to direct me to this phone number or follow the instructions to cancel the trial. Both have not worked. I know this is the wrong place to discuss my simple cancellation, but this is the last day for it to be cancelled after trying numerous times. I will be charged for something that I do not use or want. Please can someone from Adobe call or email to go forward and cancel my trial subscription to Acrobat?

I would also like the matter of no button as per your instructions for cancellation to be investigated. I would also recommend a different call centre for dealing with enquiries, because it doesn't work, this outsourcing, does not work! I have dealt with Adobe customer service beforehand, maybe one-two years ago, it was super fast and efficient as a customer. What has gone wrong?? This should be address asap!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Issy

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to cancel the trial subscription.

Please check the steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html and see if that works for you.

You may also click on the 'Contact us' Button in the lower right corner to get in touch with the assisted chat support team for cancellation.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Amal,

Thank you for your reply. This does not help me, I have no capacity through my online account to cancel the plan and I have had repeated order transactions for it on Paypal.

Today, I tried to call through the helpline once again and I was directed to the most unstable reception, I couldn't hear the other person on the end of the telephone. How can I simply cancel my plan, which I wanted to do before the cancellation date?

The annoyance and time invested to try to cancel this plan, after trying the free trial is awful. This is the only form of contact that I can actually make with Adobe, its not appropriate. It's public and I feel really disheartened by it.

Please can someone efficient take this message as a clear request to cancel my free trial and any payment transactions ordered on my account? I would like confirmation of when this action has been completed.

Many thanks in anticipation!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines