Cancel or confirm deleted document from Compress PDF Online

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei,
I was compressing a document at Adobe Compress PDF Online  ( https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/compress-pdf.html ).
I wasn't user when I was using the service so I don't know how to confirm that the document was not upload in the cloud. I tried to cancel it because it was a document for personal use (a random collection of pictures from Internet as graphic research) but I'm not sure if it was cancel. I didn't get the final compressed file in my computer so I thought it was OK cancelled. But I'm not completely sure because the browser got frozen.   
My prime intention is not to get in troubles with the policy because the pictures where from different places from Internet and it was for personal use not for to publish it.

I felt a bit concerned so I contacted Consumer Services and they didn't find nothing problematic but they recommend to me to publish a query here if someone can help to me. 
I would appreciate if someone can help to me or tell me more about how to resolve this in case it would be a problem. Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day! 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?