Highlighted

Cancel subscription

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to calcnel my subsription after a free trial, and realized I must have "chosen" the yearly subscription and am now subject to 85$ early cancellation free. Seriously, this is a bit cliché: you sign up for a trial, and get stuck with a yearly engagement that you did not mean at all to get.

Is the process reversible? I obviously did not mean to "chose" to lock myself in a yearly engagement. 😛

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel subscription

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to calcnel my subsription after a free trial, and realized I must have "chosen" the yearly subscription and am now subject to 85$ early cancellation free. Seriously, this is a bit cliché: you sign up for a trial, and get stuck with a yearly engagement that you did not mean at all to get.

Is the process reversible? I obviously did not mean to "chose" to lock myself in a yearly engagement. 😛

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aristide,

Thank you for reaching out.

We did check that you are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for two months now.

Please refer to the following help link on Adobe subscriptionand cancellation terms: https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html 

For more information about cancellation, please use the links as shared by try67 to reach out to the support team.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

thanks for your answer. Just to make sure : you say I subscribed for two months (I indeed accepted a two month offer I got when I was about to cancel my subscription): does it mean I can cancel after two months without any additional fee ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Meenakshi,

thanks again for your answer -- but to be clear to the possible readers,  what you wrote  is not true, I am still subscribed to a yearly plan with the same cancellation fees. 

best,

aristide 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0