• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Create PDF Portfolio w/Acrobat 10.1.1 on Mac

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to create a pdf portfolio with my acrobat 10.1.1. On mac 10.11.

I click on create pdf portfolio, click add files, select jpeg files, and then the portfolio window opens but nothing happens.

Just a gray blank window and a stalled progress bar.

I've attached a screenshot.

Can anyone help me fix this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to create portfolio using Acrobat 10.1.1

Please try to update the application to the version 10.1.16 released on Oct 13, 2015 and see if that works for you. Go to Help > Check for Updates. You may also try updating the application using the patch via link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotes/index.html

Adobe Acrobat X is a n old and EOL application and no longer supported. for mor einformationplease take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Amal - Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I did as you said and updated to 10.1.16. The installation was successful. Unfortunately, that did not resolve the problem. When I tried creating a pdf portfolio, I got a message window (attached). When I "proceed to download page", it just gives me some references. And I'm back where I was with a blank Acrobat window and a stuck progress bar.Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.41.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response.

It seems like some particluar file in the portfolio is causing this issue. Please try to create the portfolio with a different set of PDF files and check it is working.

Regard

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines