Highlighted

Cannot open files

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lawpack CD containing template forms, it is an old CD but I have always been able to run the autorun program.  Now when I put the CD in, Windows asks me what I want to do and I click on Run acrord32.exe.  I get a Adobe splash screen showing files loading, then it just stops.  I go to my computer, go to the CD, explore and click on the forms folder.  When I try to open any of the many forms listed it states that they are corupted.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot open files

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lawpack CD containing template forms, it is an old CD but I have always been able to run the autorun program.  Now when I put the CD in, Windows asks me what I want to do and I click on Run acrord32.exe.  I get a Adobe splash screen showing files loading, then it just stops.  I go to my computer, go to the CD, explore and click on the forms folder.  When I try to open any of the many forms listed it states that they are corupted.  Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?