• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot remove saved signature in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was trying to sign a PDF and I saved a signature through Fill & Sign. I tried deleting the saved signature but it didn't work. I opened the signed panel and clicked on the minus sign next to the saved signature but it still didn't work. I don't think I can even click on that minus button. Please help me and ask any questions if you have, thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

For whoever faced this problem,  if you want to remove the saved signature just sign out and sign in again the signature will be removed  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Suuper - das war die Lösung - besten Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Signatures panel right-click the signature and select "Clear Signature".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 2.16.07 PM.png

It's this screen right? If it is then I tried right-click and nothing showed up 😞 My acrobat version is 2019.021.20061

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a real signature. It's basically just a stamp. You should be able to remove it by clicking it and then pressing Delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm haveing the same problme. 
you can removed the stamp from the document, however you can not create or edit the stamp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stamps can't be edited, only moved, resized, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Adobe Acrobat Standard DC Continous Release Ver. 2020.006.20034

How to delete the stamp/signature in the program? Imagine you've changed your name and signature due to marriage.  Minus Sign in "Fill and sign" does not react. Signature in the profile deleted: No effect. What's the problem?

Any help appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I figured it out! When the drop down shows the stored signature and initials, instead of just clicking the minus next to each, click and hold the minus button and slide to the left. That is the only thing that worked for me. Hopefully that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kelle.carli, this doesn't work either 😞 Nothing happens if I try. The buttons don't react. But thanks for the attempt!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this when the "-" was not reacting. But it cleared the 2 previously saved signatures/stamps.

Once you opened a pdf file, do this:

Adobe Acrobat.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE help!  This did not work for me and I have many licensed users that need to change the signture in the Fill & Sign feature.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, That's correct. I have the adobe acrobat pro 2021 the latest version. Really it works appreciate your suggestion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guide.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works for me! I just pressed and hold the minus botton even if it was grayed out, and then it let me add a new one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  I'm on a MacOS Monterey.  After choosing "Fill & Sign" or the "Sign Yourself" icon to get my existing signature images to pop up, I had to click and hold the gray minus sign next to the signature I wanted to remove.  That gave me the + icon to "Add Signature". (Sliding it to the left didn't work for me.) Very buggy and not intuitive at all, so a big thanks to y'all on this thread for helping me figure this out!  This is important--fix it, Adobe.

2022-04-06_18-34-11.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this works! thank you kelle.carli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! I WAS PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked perfect. Thanks! This was driving me crazy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!! This worked! Really appreciate this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is amazing. Thanks tonnes

What the heck is this design from Adobe! Crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try double or triple click on the minus button and it work.

hopefully it also work on yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS worked for me - double tapping the - to the far right of both signature stamp and initial stamp.

Thank You!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. The "minus" icon does not react clicking to the left/right/hold. I also tried to find the instruction above "My signature" and can;t find it. Wondering what else I could do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Not only has my attempt to use a wacom tablet to draw a signature created a solid rectangle, I am now unable to remove the signature stamp. Neither the icon or right clicking have any effect.

acrobat_bug.png

To be clear, this is not about signatures already applied to an open document, it's about changing the stamp saved in the UI.

I also filed a bug report about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what worked for me. In the top righthand corner click on your account, then click preferences.

Under account information click on E-signing settings

Crystal5C3F_1-1598292376514.png

Then you'll need to sign in to Adobe and it will take you to your profile

Crystal5C3F_2-1598292553362.png

Click on my signature and clear any saved signatures. 

When you get back to the PDF, the signature should be cleares or at least have a blue plus sign instead of the grat minus. 

I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines