Cannot remove saved signature in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was trying to sign a PDF and I saved a signature through Fill & Sign. I tried deleting the saved signature but it didn't work. I opened the signed panel and clicked on the minus sign next to the saved signature but it still didn't work. I don't think I can even click on that minus button. Please help me and ask any questions if you have, thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020
In the Signatures panel right-click the signature and select "Clear Signature".

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suuper - das war die Lösung - besten Dank.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS!!! Thank you so much. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the only thing that reset the desktop app signatures for me. Thank you so much!

After clearing my initials signature through Adobe online under my profile settings (My Signature), the grey minus signs still weren't working.

I finally deleated the file set for:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initials

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initialsi

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initialsk

This allowed me to recreate new signatures in Reader without affecting my saved signature in Pro. Perfect for creating a step-by-step user guide on how to create a hand drawn signature for others in my organization.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything!!! 

the only thing that worked was resetting the form, then I was able to do it right away.

There was no option to remove other signatures, everything was ghosted. Adobe, operating as usual.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just sign out at the top right corner of the Adobe pro, where your profile photo is.  Fully sign out and sign back in.  Your fill&sign signatures should be gone!  Let us know if this works.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+I have everyone's answer.

You will have to delete the adobe reader and reinstall it.

This time, however, when you tap to open the signature pad, look at the bottom left-hand side.

Turn off save to device

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines