• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot remove saved signature in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was trying to sign a PDF and I saved a signature through Fill & Sign. I tried deleting the saved signature but it didn't work. I opened the signed panel and clicked on the minus sign next to the saved signature but it still didn't work. I don't think I can even click on that minus button. Please help me and ask any questions if you have, thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

For whoever faced this problem,  if you want to remove the saved signature just sign out and sign in again the signature will be removed  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Suuper - das war die Lösung - besten Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to locate the e-signature settings menu. I have the latest version of Acrobat Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG Thank you!  I tried everything else on this thread and this was the only thing that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not all superheros wear capes!!! thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This was the only solution which worked for me. Very much obliged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's under Adobe Online Services now. But it just takes me to a loading screen. Any other way to get there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! This is the only thing that worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !!! you saved my life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Drag the Minus button to left . Signature will be removed. Thank You very much for helping. This Solution worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whoever faced this problem,  if you want to remove the saved signature just sign out and sign in again the signature will be removed  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this works for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work either. I'm still having this issue. As workaround I'm using a Surface tablet where Adobe Acrobat was not installed before. But I assume not many people are so lucky to have a spare Surface or any spare PC resp. I'm quite sure that the signature is hidden somewhere on the PC but without being Admin there is no chance to remove it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! I couldn't delete the signature I accidentally created on my computer.

I also downloaded Adobe Fill & Sign on my iPhone - discovered I already had a proper signature saved there. But I'm signed into my Adobe Account and there's no synchronization from Fill & Sign to my Acrobat DC on my desktop.

In fact, I signed into several different Adobe apps / portals / programs - with the exception of ONE place that showed my handful of cloud documents, there seems to be NO SYNCHRONIZATION of basic items such as one's signature.

Plus, the entire UX and user workflow are terrible. Adobe has all the features and bells & whistles. But you JUST CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE with these terribe & confusing multiple sign-ins that share the same ID but just don't offer the same options anywhere.

I'm ranting. But they NEED to understand that this should be a 1-click solution.

Why can't I go into the Fill & Sign app and create my signature, which will populate in my Acrobat DC on my desktop since I'm also signed in there? Is that just too simple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yeah!! Thank you!!!  I just wish I could mix the type and freehand stamp signature.  For example: adding today's date and then sign right after so that I can keep using that same stamp for multiple documents.  Afterwards, I'd like to have a reset button so that I can start with a new date the next day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing out and back in again worked for me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only thing that worked for me and it's such a simple option.  Thank you for identifying it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! Nothing worked except for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

funny cause this one here is the truly correct answer and has the most votes. hope it will appear on top as answer. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was driving me INSANE. I accidentally added a signature that secured my document and it wouldn't let me do ANYTHING. Export it as a WORD document then delete the signature... then save as a PDF. Then it should be FIXED. Usually, I don't share my resolution but I feel this will save headaches lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete these files and restart Adobe Acrobat.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initials

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initialsi

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initialsk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suuper - das war die Lösung - besten Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS!!! Thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the only thing that reset the desktop app signatures for me. Thank you so much!

After clearing my initials signature through Adobe online under my profile settings (My Signature), the grey minus signs still weren't working.

I finally deleated the file set for:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initials

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initialsi

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\reader_fss_signature_initialsk

This allowed me to recreate new signatures in Reader without affecting my saved signature in Pro. Perfect for creating a step-by-step user guide on how to create a hand drawn signature for others in my organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This cleared the signatures!  Thanks so much!

Now for Adobe's follow-up problem:  I click on "Add Signature" - I get a BLACK pop-up window and Adobe totally locks up!!!  Great piece of software!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the other things on page 1 and 2 before getting here and this finally worked. BLESS YOU SIR!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines