• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Save As or export to images

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most current version (21.0) and I often have issues.

Today I was getting an error if I tried to use the Save As function.

I also couldn't export it to anything. I would click on an option and nothing would happen.

I tried 'printing' to a new pdf file, and my images were missing.

Sometimes when I move text, it becomes invisible even though the options show it in black, and it never reappears, even after saving. The text box is still there, and it isn't deleted, it just can't be made visible.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting some issues with Acrobat DC and Cannot Save As or export to images.

Are you on MAc or Windows OS?  Please try to reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

If it doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Win Only) go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer again.

If it still doesn't work please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' Turn off the Protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell or show us the exact words of the error messages you get. There are thousands of possible errors, and we could end up giving you wrong or dangerous advice without details. Also, please give your full version number like 2021. 123.34343.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines