Highlighted

Cannot see and interact with entire tool window

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a watermark to a document, but the watermark tool window extends far beyond the screen, and there are no scroll bars in the window to access the entire window.

As a result, I can create the watermark, but am unable to get to the button to activate the watermark. I cannot find any settings that reduce the size of the tool window. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot see and interact with entire tool window

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a watermark to a document, but the watermark tool window extends far beyond the screen, and there are no scroll bars in the window to access the entire window.

As a result, I can create the watermark, but am unable to get to the button to activate the watermark. I cannot find any settings that reduce the size of the tool window. Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?