Highlighted

cannot sign in when adding sharepoint site in acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fellow user is trying to save a pdf to her sharepoint site through acrobat reader DC, when adding a sharepoint site in acrobat a microsoft login prompt appears, she enters her credentails and it says cannot login.

We've confirmed the credntials work by signing in to a web browser and accessing the sharepoint site.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cannot sign in when adding sharepoint site in acrobat reader DC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fellow user is trying to save a pdf to her sharepoint site through acrobat reader DC, when adding a sharepoint site in acrobat a microsoft login prompt appears, she enters her credentails and it says cannot login.

We've confirmed the credntials work by signing in to a web browser and accessing the sharepoint site.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this problem. My IT person has confirmed that our SharePoint is configured to for pdfs and allows access, but no matter what SharePoint url I use (I access multiple), I cannot get access.  I too have tested all the URLs in a browser.  Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0