• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot verify subscription status (windows 10)

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user that is getting this error every day.

We have tried other solutions (stopping and restarting the service, clearing credential manager, disconnecting from the VPN, trying a  hot spot for a different network).

The only solution is an uninstall and reinstall but then the issue returns after a restart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this happening in only one computer or every computer that you have Acrobat installed?

Seems more to me like an activation or deactivation issue. 

I would check in : https://account.adobe.com/plans

Click on Manage Plans and scroll down to the end of thta page and confirm if more than one computer device appear activated with the same subscription. 

If it does, remove or deactivate that computer device and only leave active the current computer device that you're trying to sign-in with.

The other troublshooting guidances that I was able to gather for you are  these:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me add more info. I have also made sure the clock was synced (it's synced via our DC).

This is a volume license for Adobe Acrobat Standard.

It is only happening to this one user. He is able to sign into Adobe after a reinstall, but the issue returns after a restart. We are able to connect to Adobe servers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Acrobat Standard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newest version downloaded from here today;

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't tell from that link if you're saying that you had Acrobat Standard 2017(or older) and it was upgraded to version 2020 with that download.

If this is the only user that experiencing problems, it seems like the installation method didn't follow the same requuirements as every other computer in your organization. Maybe I'm wrong. But have you checked if this is something that need to be addressed via Group Policy?

If you're going to uninstall nad reinstall again, I would use the Acrobat Cleaner and Repair Tool before re-installing: https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

Do you think it may be possible that the user is trying to sign-in with an AdobeID that is only subscribed to the free Document Cloud services? I don't think that the appropriate online activation procedure is being followed with that user account. 

Maybe this additional guidance is relevant:  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines