• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot view all pages of PDF in Acrobat Reader but can in Pro

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2021.001.20149.  I cannot always see all pages of longer PDFs.  But if I open in Acrobat Pro or Chrome than I can see all pages.  Can someone please help as those who need to view the documents don't all have Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing different between Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro in terms of how PDF files are displayed (i.e., one doesn't have more features than the other for display of PDF content).

Unless you provide a sample PDF file exhibiting this issue, there isn't much if anything that we can do here.

I note that your sample screen displays differ between platforms; one is MacOS and the other appears to be Windows.

Also, check to make make sure that the preferences match between the Reader and Acrobat Pro.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  Here is an example of a PDF that when viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader 2021.001.20149, has missing content e.g. pages 10, 12, 14.  However when I view in Pro I can see all the content on all of the pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I forgot to add that I am not sure what you mean by 'your sample screen displays differ between platforms...etc'.  I have an hp windows so that is how I viewed these pdfs and took the screenshots.  Or did you mean the actual documents themselves?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20231209_162228_684.jpg

 rimon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • fhjtuh

@Carey5F9F wrote:

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2021.001.20149.  I cannot always see all pages of longer PDFs.  But if I open in Acrobat Pro or Chrome than I can see all pages.  Can someone please help as those who need to view the documents don't all have Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines