Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant able to open

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vinothk92107740_0-1615809477894.png

i cant able to open the acrobat pro dc software. i checked my internet connection also, except acrobat pro dc, illustrator, framemaker all are working fine(all having same user). if anyone knows the solution please let me know

thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vinothk

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the Acrobat Pro DC and getting the error : Unable to verify your subscription status.

Please logout of the application and reboot the computer once and re-login with the same Adobe ID and check if that helps.

Also check your connection to Adobe servers as described in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html and try to reset the host file. Operating system hosts files map host names to IP addresses. An incorrectly configured hosts file can affect your computer's ability to connect to Adobe's activation servers.

Hope it will help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines