Highlighted

Cant Combine different docs

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated to the latest version of adobe pro.   however i find i cant combine word and pdf into a pdf document.  Is this the case or am i doing something wrong.  The old version allowed me to do this??

Hey there,

Acrobat Pro DC definitely lets you combine different (word, excel etc) files format. Upon combining it converts them to PDF file and final output of combined files comes as an .pdf format.

As asked, would you please help us with the exact workflow of combining files. Plus is there any error message that you receive upon combining them?

Here's a help article with the detailed steps:  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/merging-files-single-pdf.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant Combine different docs

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated to the latest version of adobe pro.   however i find i cant combine word and pdf into a pdf document.  Is this the case or am i doing something wrong.  The old version allowed me to do this??

Hey there,

Acrobat Pro DC definitely lets you combine different (word, excel etc) files format. Upon combining it converts them to PDF file and final output of combined files comes as an .pdf format.

As asked, would you please help us with the exact workflow of combining files. Plus is there any error message that you receive upon combining them?

Here's a help article with the detailed steps:  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/merging-files-single-pdf.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more specific about what steps are you following to combine these files together.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF