Highlighted

cant download acrobat dc

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

i was using the standard adobe version to fill in a form. i was encouraged to use the trial for the acorbat dc so i can edit the form. i need to edit this form so i can fill it in for a job interview a.s.a.p

when i installed the creative cloud desktop i have tried downloading acorbat dc but am getting this error below every time.

it is very frustarting

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cant download acrobat dc

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

i was using the standard adobe version to fill in a form. i was encouraged to use the trial for the acorbat dc so i can edit the form. i need to edit this form so i can fill it in for a job interview a.s.a.p

when i installed the creative cloud desktop i have tried downloading acorbat dc but am getting this error below every time.

it is very frustarting

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerard

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to download the Acrobat DC sand getting the conflicting app error  message.

Please try the steps as suggested in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/close-conflicting-processes.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0