Highlighted

cant use my mail for registration after cancelation of account earlier

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently tried got rid of my several adobe accounts because it got too confusing. So I decided to simply delete all accounts for all mails and later register new with my prefered email. Now that i've done that I cant register anymore, apparently the email is already taken but I cant login with that mail neither. So does anyone know how to make the mail available again? 

Thanks a lot for the help!

Cheers!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cant use my mail for registration after cancelation of account earlier

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently tried got rid of my several adobe accounts because it got too confusing. So I decided to simply delete all accounts for all mails and later register new with my prefered email. Now that i've done that I cant register anymore, apparently the email is already taken but I cant login with that mail neither. So does anyone know how to make the mail available again? 

Thanks a lot for the help!

Cheers!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you may have to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0