Highlighted

Carrying Over Multiple Text Callout Boxes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there a way/any free plugins that would allow me to copy/carry over multiple text callout boxes (red rectangle box with arrow) from one PDF file to another at the same time? Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Carrying Over Multiple Text Callout Boxes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there a way/any free plugins that would allow me to copy/carry over multiple text callout boxes (red rectangle box with arrow) from one PDF file to another at the same time? Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that with Acrobat, either by copy&paste or by exporting the comments data to an FDF file and then importing it in the other file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
shks15 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respose! I didn't know about the FDF file export option previously. This helps a ton 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0