Highlighted

certain letters are automatically underlined

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing a document in Adobe Pro and the lowercase p in the wording as well as the @ symbol keeps underlining automatically. Iam unable to take the underlining off for some reason. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

certain letters are automatically underlined

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing a document in Adobe Pro and the lowercase p in the wording as well as the @ symbol keeps underlining automatically. Iam unable to take the underlining off for some reason. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

Thank you for reaching out.

As the lowercase p and @ keeps underlining automatically, does this issue occurs with every PDF or on a particular PDF?

Would you mind sharing the PDF with us so we can check it on our end? If you are using any particular font to edit the PDF, share the font name.

Share the Acrobat and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to sort it now. It was just one specific document it was happening too. I noticed it was happening with font that was in bold. I took the bold off and then reapplied bold again and it worked fine. I'm not sure why it happened. Thanks for your reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

We are gald to hear that you were able to fix the issue and everything is up and running fine.

Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0