• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change input pdf of a form

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made a layout in InDesign and exported it to pdf. There I converted the pdf to a form with several fields. Now I need to make a few changes to the lay out. Is there a way to prevend that I need to remake all the fields? If I export the Indesign document it over writes the complete pdf.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the old document with the form fields. Then use replace pages with the pages of the new document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

InDesign is capabale of making interactive PDFs with form fields. So depeneding upon how complex your form fields are, you may just be able to do all your work in InDesign and export a new interactive PDF, and not worry about overwriting the old one. 

What kind of form fields did you make and where did you make them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines