• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could I change language of the Adobe DC Standard from english to Slovak or Czech? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Hi Dusan Marko,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to change the language of the Adobe Acrobat DC Standard.

Please try the steps below and see if that helps.

Open Acrobat

Go to Edit > Preferences > Language

Under Language pane

Click on the drop down for Application Language and select the option Choose at Application Startup

Click Ok and Close the application

Launch Acrobat again, it will give you a drop down to select the language

If in case, you do not see the langua

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dusan Marko,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to change the language of the Adobe Acrobat DC Standard.

Please try the steps below and see if that helps.

Open Acrobat

Go to Edit > Preferences > Language

Under Language pane

Click on the drop down for Application Language and select the option Choose at Application Startup

Click Ok and Close the application

Launch Acrobat again, it will give you a drop down to select the language

If in case, you do not see the language which you want and is available with Acrobat

Then go to Control Panel

Add or Remove Programs

Select Acrobat Pro from the list and click on Change

From Acrobat dialog box, you will get 3 option Modify, Repair or Remove

Select Modify and next

Then on the next window

Click on the + sign before Languages

Click on the down arrow for the language you would like to install and select the 2nd option and Install

For more information, you may also refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/change-language-settings-of-acrobat.html)

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Jakob here
What to do if changing the default install language and reinstalling, does not work?

SIDENOTE:
Language change has been a problem ever since i started using your software 10 years ago. I find it hard to understand why it keep on being an issue. Please i beg you, just make a setting were i can lock everything to english forever, and make it so that Adobe has to ask at least 10 times before any program is installed in another langugae than english. Because right now, ya'll are changing my language setting from day to day, and program to program.

Kind Regards 
Jakob H.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jackob

We are sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you would be able to fix it by now. If the issue still persists, would you mind sharing the steps you did to change the install language of the application.

Have you tried the steps suggested above? Also, what is the  workflow you are doing to reinstall the application.

For more information about changin the language of Acrobat, please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/change-language-settings-of-acrobat.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry guys but I see the exact same problems, I processed according to the description, it doesn't work, no pop up to change, nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello could anyone help in how I can change the language from German to English please, as I am struggling to translate the German as per the correct answer to this post. Any help much appreciated. Many thanks ina dvance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

What happens when you try to change the language of the application? Do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of these solutions work.  I want to change the language from English US to UK

The Reader Help tells me to set the Windows operating system to English UK, restart the computer and Reader will use that language. No it doesn't

The link on Google

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjo6K_1pIr7AhWIZ8AKHYdGD8cQ...

Takes me to my Photography Plan page which will not allow me to search for langauge.

The advice above says that the Program>Reader>Modify button will give access to language settings, but no - it doesn't. There is no such setting offered.

Has anyone in Adobe ever tried to use the methods suggested to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines