• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change page number in bookmarks

Participant ,
Aug 21, 2019 Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a MacBook Pro and use Acrobat Pro DC. I combined 13 .pdf files into one .pdf and my customer asked for the last page to become the first.

No problem, I moved the page to the top. The Pages panel showed that page now as page 1, however, under Bookmarks, it shows the page as page 47.

Is there a way to adjust this to page 1 or should I just recreate the file?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You will need to update the bookmark.

Have you tried to move them in the Bookmark panel, the same way you moved the pages (Drag and Drop)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar problem as the original question. What I have done is exactly what you have suggested, to arrange the Bookmark sections in the order that I need them, however, the page numbers do not correspond. The Bookmark that I have as the first in the list is still marked as pg. 18. I have also done as @abracadabraJRB  has said, right-clicking on the Bookmark to set a new destination, and it has still not changed the page number. This is in Acrobat Pro DC. It's a 400 page document, and I do not have the option to export and combine the PDFs all over again. I'd like the order that I've arranged the Bookmarks in the panel to be the page order. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Right-clic on a bookmark to set a new destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines