Highlighted

Changing date format from American to English

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Could someone please tell me how I can change the date in a writable pdf in Adobe Acrobat from American to English format?

Hi Alisonf,

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can change date format by opening the form in Acrobat > Tools > Prepare form

Right-click date field > Properties > Format tab > format category > date options

Below is the screenshot:

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further help.

Shivam

TOPICS
Macintosh, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing date format from American to English

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Could someone please tell me how I can change the date in a writable pdf in Adobe Acrobat from American to English format?

Hi Alisonf,

You can change date format by opening the form in Acrobat > Tools > Prepare form

Right-click date field > Properties > Format tab > format category > date options

Below is the screenshot:

Shivam

TOPICS
Macintosh, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisonf,

Below is the screenshot:

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it posible to set a default date format (to the european standard, like YYY.MM.DD, or Norwegian standard DD.MM.YYYY). It realy should not be neede to have to change this for every dingle date field in every single document I am making, especially when I am making several documents a day that needs to be signed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately it's not possible. However, it is possible to change the Date format for multiple fields at the same time, using a script, like this (paid-for) tool I've created: http://try67.blogspot.com/2012/06/acrobat-apply-format-to-multiple-fields.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0