Highlighted

Changing Edit Video properties

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf document that contains embedded video tutorials. Is there a way to change the default launch settings from Play content on page to Play content in floating windo and set the size to 960 by 540, so that I don't have to do this on each video in the document?

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing Edit Video properties

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf document that contains embedded video tutorials. Is there a way to change the default launch settings from Play content on page to Play content in floating windo and set the size to 960 by 540, so that I don't have to do this on each video in the document?

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing such an option. You should post a feature request to make it possible to change the default settings of embedded videos: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0