• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing generic Submit Form language for distribution

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a multipaged report with a survey at the end.  I am using the distribution feature in Adobe to track the responnses, but wondered if there is a way to change the generic "Please fill out the following form.  When finished, click Submit Form to return the completed form" language to let the reader know the survey is at the end of the document.  I didn't want to send the survey as a separate document as I get a better return rate when it is attached to smaller documents.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming you are using Acrobat DC for this, so I will move you to the Acrobat forum, where you should get a good answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you only want them to send back the survey page itself? That would only work if they all have Acrobat, not the free Reader.

If you want the result to be smaller have it return just the form data (an .fdf file), instead of the full PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm okay with the whole form coming back but at the top of the page is the purple bar with a the generic instructions.  I was wondering if there is a way to modify that so I can make sure people look for the survey at the end of the document.

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't change the text of that toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines