• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing highlight opacity to below 100 causes change in font color of highlighted text.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to fix this problem.
In the image I attached the opacity of these highlights is set to 30%

And some how that also changes the font color of text!
Same highlighting colors at the same opacity don't cause that problem in case of Acrobat XI 11

Thank you!

2020-10-26_23-56-20.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, highlighting with different colors with 30% opacity changes the font color as well.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end (Win OS with latest version of Acrobat) and its working fine and not changing the font color.  Would you mind sharing the version of  Adobe Acrobat you are using. To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the application updated to the latest version Go to Help > Check for updates.

Are you on Mac or Windows OS and what is the version of the OS?

Please try to repair the installation (Windows Only) and see if that works for you. Go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer once.

Moreover, Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application. For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-xi-reader-xi.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having trouble as well. I'm using Acrobat Standard DC (v2015.006.30033)

When using any opacity at all the lines behind the textbox or shape are highlighted/color changed. Is there a setting that would prevent the color changes 

Capture.JPG

All the lines should be black with a light blue box over the area

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines