Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the size of a PDF in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am an illustrator and need to change the size of a PDF file in Adobe. I had made a post in this forum earlier and recieved a response. One of the first steps was to go to select the PDF option from my list of prining choices. I am unable to see this option. When I click on my list of printing options, there is no option to print as  PDF. Please advise.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The version I have is 2020.013.20074.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Preflight tool to scale the pages in your file. "Refrying" the file (ie. printing it to a new PDF) is a bad idea, and anyway not possible on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not answer: what is your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is OS version the version of my computer?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the operating system on your computer (which you might have changed). Typical answers: Windows 10; Windows 7; Mac OS Big Sur; Mac OS High Sierra; or many more. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Mac BigSur 11.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, printing PDF to PDF is a very bad idea, for any reason; some people post this suggestion, they don't know or don't care how much damage it uses, so they proudly share dangerous advice at any opportunity. What they don't mention is that the Adobe PDF printer is Windows only, so this awful, dangerous trick is not on Mac, luckily you are protected from getting in a terrible mess...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. How do I change the size of the PDF then? I am able to adjust the size of it in Photoshop and save it has a Photoshop PDF, but when I open it in Adobe the file has shrunk to a smaller size. The only fix I can see if opening it in Adobe and changing the size of the image. The company that needs this image does not accept Photoshop PDFs, so I'm kind of stumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the preflight tool of Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the size of the PDF with this tool?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines