Highlighted

Chat support wont answer after hours

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems downloading acrobat pro XI and have been trying to access a download link thorugh costumer support via chat. Its the second day and no answer after hours of waiting.

Case ID is ADB-15247206-W2C4  

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Chat support wont answer after hours

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems downloading acrobat pro XI and have been trying to access a download link thorugh costumer support via chat. Its the second day and no answer after hours of waiting.

Case ID is ADB-15247206-W2C4  

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking whether you've tried typing AGENT which should (in theory) take you out of the automated system into the queue for a human.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first time I was in contact with "human" support and bounced me around until the queue eventually broke off after almost 2 hours. I am currently stuck with the automatic help queueing me for proper support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0