Highlighted

Check boxes in comments do not appear checked when sending to other.

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text boxes should appear “checked”, But when sends it to a co worker, or myself,  they do not see the checks. (Neither do I)
I logged in on her computer to see if “Password protecting” the document would make a difference when she sent me the secured pdf the check boxes were still not visible.  Tried on a differnt document to see if it was the initial pdf but still same problem. We are both using Acrobat Pro
I could not find anything on the forums. 
Have you seen this issue before?
TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text boxes should appear “checked”, But when sends it to a co worker, or myself,  they do not see the checks. (Neither do I)
I logged in on her computer to see if “Password protecting” the document would make a difference when she sent me the secured pdf the check boxes were still not visible.  Tried on a differnt document to see if it was the initial pdf but still same problem. We are both using Acrobat Pro
I could not find anything on the forums. 
Have you seen this issue before?
TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amybeth_M,

Please let me know how you are sending the PDF with others.

Kindly take a note that check boxes are still not supported in those files which are shared for comments using Adobe Document Cloud.

You can visit either of the following link and request this feature:

https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac 

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1