• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checkboxes are not checked in adobe

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used 2 radio buttons yes or no in my code. But in form I have used 2 checkboxes for yes or no options. When I select yes or no option on UI it should be checked on form. But the checkboxes are not checked in adobe acrobat. If I open the same document in chrome I am able to see checkbox checked.

Checkbox Properties: 

Form Field : Visible

Select Trigger : Mouse Up

Select Action : Execute a menu item

Tooltip is same for both the checkbox.

Why in Adobe acrobat checkbox values are not checked?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you use the action "Execute a menu item"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that in checkbox properties, Even I dont know about Execute a menu item. 

In one document I saw "Execute a menu item allows the link to act as a shortcut to a specific menu item."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should try to update to its latest version (click Help-->> Check for Update...")

Or click on Help ---> "Repair Installation".

Also you mentioned about "I have used 2 radio buttons yes or no in my code" , what code are you using, would you mind sharing that code? Does that mean that when you use a pair of radio buttons it works in both Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Chrome web browser?

It is not clear to me what you mean when you say that if you open the same file in Chrome web browser that you can see the boxes checked.  Did you mean that you can check or uncheck these boxes when viewing this PDF in Chrome web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is updated.

When a user selects yes option(radio button) on UI. The same value should be stampped on the form. When I open the form on chrome it is stampped properly. But when I open the form on adobe it is not stamping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app does the user use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you actually using a javascript to perform a stamping action when the user ticks on the "Yes" checkbox?

Please excuse all my questions, I am a little slow today trying to understand. If you're not using any scripts, I am kind of stuck with the problem since I cannot reproduce on my end what is goingon.

Maybe run the Accessibility Checker tool and run a full report. I am wondering if this is related to a layering issue, but like I said I'm in the blind right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines