Highlighted

Checking Link URL through Javascript

Advocate ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check through the Links in a PDF via a javascript, but the Link object only has 4 properties (which are it's physical properties) and only one method to set a javascript action.

Is there any way to determine the URL (or any other action) that is set for the link via javascript?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Checking Link URL through Javascript

Advocate ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check through the Links in a PDF via a javascript, but the Link object only has 4 properties (which are it's physical properties) and only one method to set a javascript action.

Is there any way to determine the URL (or any other action) that is set for the link via javascript?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0