Highlighted

Chrome extension for Acrobat?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had something pop up on my screen this morning saying it was a new adobe extension, and I said "OK" to add it. Now I'm afraid it is something malicious? This is the description in my extensions: Description

Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file (Windows only). Is this legit?

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Chrome extension for Acrobat?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had something pop up on my screen this morning saying it was a new adobe extension, and I said "OK" to add it. Now I'm afraid it is something malicious? This is the description in my extensions: Description

Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file (Windows only). Is this legit?

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to Acrobat Community. Happy to see that you have decided to discuss this first.

If you have installed Adobe Acrobat DC on your system, then its possible that you were prompted or given option to install Acrobat DC's plugin for Chrome.

If you see an Acrobat icon right at the top corner of your Chrome window, then its legit. If possible, share the screenshot of the extension you see at your end. In that case we can give you 100% accurate answer.

how does it looks like, you can check this help article for that: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/enable-createpdf-extension-chrome.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF