• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clear invalid digital signature

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I clear my own invalid signature on a form to resign it? I digitally signed a document and Adobe froze in the middle of it, resulting in an invalid signature. There is nothing otherwise wrong with my digital signature or credentials under normal circumstances. There is no option to clear the signature, even though I am the signer. I am using Acrobat DC Pro. I know this is not an issue with the form because somebody before me was able to clear their signature when they signed the wrong block. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ivey!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you have signed the document, the option to clear your signature should appear. Please open the PDF in Acrobat Pro DC and right-click on the signature. A list of options will appear.  Select "Clear Signature" from the options in the list and that will remove the signature.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

++Adding to the guidance of MeenakshiNegi,

When that happens, if you don't see the "Clear Signature" option listed in the context menu, you may need to first select "Validate signature".

A dialogue window will open providing the user with a button to "Validate Signature"... click on it, then close that dialogue window.

Right-click again on that digital signature field and you'll see the "Clear Signature" available again in that context menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines