Highlighted

Clear "No" Selection

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat X. I accidentally selected the (bubble?) to the left of "No" in a form I'm filling out. How do I clear it? Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

If it's a radio-button you can't "un-select" it directly. Hopefully there's a "Yes" option... If there's only one option then the designer of the from did a bad job. Using Acrobat you can reset it without having to reset the entire form, though, by running this command from the JS Console:

this.resetForm(["Name of field"]);

Replace "Name of field" with that field's name, of course.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clear "No" Selection

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat X. I accidentally selected the (bubble?) to the left of "No" in a form I'm filling out. How do I clear it? Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

If it's a radio-button you can't "un-select" it directly. Hopefully there's a "Yes" option... If there's only one option then the designer of the from did a bad job. Using Acrobat you can reset it without having to reset the entire form, though, by running this command from the JS Console:

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0