Highlighted

Color is wrong when a PNG image is placed on the same page as JPG for Adobe Acrobat

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my problem:page 1.jpgpage 2.jpgpage 3.jpgpage 4.jpg

Here is the google drive of this file so you can examine the .PDF file yourself:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oaCQE6-Ja0ZCUKgOf43gUcP-TNlMEXu4/view?usp=sharing

I was using Adobe Acrobat DC.  But have now determined that is the WRONG way to use Adobe Acrobat DC.  I am now changing the 700 pages over to Adobe Indesign and this is solving my problem.  Thank you for all your help but I was using the wrong layout tool.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color is wrong when a PNG image is placed on the same page as JPG for Adobe Acrobat

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my problem:page 1.jpgpage 2.jpgpage 3.jpgpage 4.jpg

Here is the google drive of this file so you can examine the .PDF file yourself:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oaCQE6-Ja0ZCUKgOf43gUcP-TNlMEXu4/view?usp=sharing

I was using Adobe Acrobat DC.  But have now determined that is the WRONG way to use Adobe Acrobat DC.  I am now changing the 700 pages over to Adobe Indesign and this is solving my problem.  Thank you for all your help but I was using the wrong layout tool.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What app do  you use to compose the pages?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0