Color scans are creating dark grey background on PDF's, and I need background to be white

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color scans are creating dark grey background on PDF's, and I need background to be white. I can scan in black and white, and this is a non issue, but I need the images to be the correct color. Is there a setting change that I can make. The user is using Adobe Acrobat 11 Standard.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018
Hi JohnnyIES,Sorry for the delay in response.Try background removal tool in Acrobat and see if that helps. Under tools > document processing > optimize scanned pdf, click edit under filters > background removal > high.Below is the screenshot:Thanks,Shivam

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JohnnyIES,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try background removal tool in Acrobat and see if that helps. Under tools > document processing > optimize scanned pdf, click edit under filters > background removal > high.

Below is the screenshot:

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have the same question, I have followed the instructions but there are no changes on aplying changes.

Is there any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines