Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors are over saturated

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After a recent update of my PC to Win10 V.1909 and Acrobat Reader to v 2020.006.20034, the PDF files look over saturated.

Untitled-2.jpg

The sRGB file looks ok in Photoshop (it is an sRGB with embedded sRGB profile)

Out of curiosity if I drag the pdf file to a Firefox or Chrome tab it looks perfectly ok (as ever).

Is anyone experiencing this ?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Would you mind sharing the exact process of how exactly you created this pdf file? Also, right before this patch 2020.006.20034 was everything up-to the mark? 

May be you should try these steps and check back-

1- Open Reader>Repair Installtion

2-Navigate to Reader>Edit>Preferences>Page Display and check Resolution>System setting

and Rendering>Smooth Images

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! I'm having the same issue. I safe the PDF from Illustrator and after I close the Acrobat preview it oversaturates the image. I always double-check my files before emailing them and somehow between viewing the PDF after export and previewing before emailing, it oversaturates and ruins the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines